In Your unfailing love, silence my enemies; destroy all my foes, for I am Your servant. (Psalm 143:12)
"If you know the enemy and know yourself [weaknesses, strengths, skills, tactics], you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." — Sun Tzu
Choose to be free from the tyranny of those who would try to threaten and control you (the oppressors - government, employers, "friends", family). Do not fear them or what they may threaten to do. They have nothing to offer that you can't break free and do better yourself.
The theme of this web page reflects that of the 1973 movie, Walking Tall.
KNOW THE ENEMY:
Learn everything you can about them (then take action):
tactics (develop strategies against them; adjust as they adjust or plan ahead)
supporters (discredit them or the enemy within their eyes)
know their agenda(s)
1 - Defund the Police so Protection of the Public is diminished.
2 - Disarm Citizens so citizens are limited in their self-defense (can't defend themselves). No 2nd Amendment. No weapons.
3 - Use the "legal system" to prosecute citizens who defend themselves.
4 - Destroy and decimate all who resist them by subjugating citizens and intimidating them to silence.
DO YOU KNOW THE ENEMY BETTER NOW?
The main tool used by the mob (including government) is fear. This tool is effective to control the population because it does not, usually, require physical confrontation. Once the thought "something bad might happen" is planted in the population's brains, it takes hold of their whole life and usually keeps the population in fear, causing inaction; thereby allowing the mob to maintain control over them without further action except to occasionally remind the population that the fear-causing agent is still present. FearStiflesAction and weakens our defense against those who would try to manipulate or control us; assuming that what they do or say is fact rather than questionning and researching ourselves with an open, yet suspicious, mind. When we cast fear aside and realize that WE have control over our own lives, fear cannot be used against us and true freedom, from the control of others, is restored. View this related video.
You need to understand your fears, how your body responds in the flight or fight response, your anger levels, your tipping point. You need to understand your own paradigm; is the way you see yourself a true reflection and is this similar to what others see. Read more.
Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything. Many will talk a good talk until they are confronted or lose faith, then they will slither away and hide or join the opposition. You Must Be Determined in your heart, mind and soul to stand strong in your convictions and actions to execute plans and accept the consequences, no matter what happens.
Here are some thoughts and videos to encourage Real Americans to take a stand against "the mob" (including radical, tyrannical, out-of-control governments). Don't let them intimidate or threaten you. YOU are the thin line between good and evil. Evil caves when good takes a stand. "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke
(3) Get back to living a normal life, onyourterms, with your circle of family, personal friends, groups and church.
Take back control of our lives and freedoms! Get out and live again! Government has devastated and violated our lives, economy and First Amendment Rights over this 2020 Wuhan chinese communist party (ccp) virus. They have controlled us like sheep using fear and guesswork. Like irresponsible parents, they have
tried to buy us off to hold us in their grip and cover their mistakes. They have sent our infected elderly back to nursing homes to infect and kill others there. Their "experts" information is as fluid and sterile as urine, changing from day-to-day; theydon'tknow! My guess is as good as theirs. Governmentisourservant, notourboss. While "they" try to condition us into submission (unscientific & harmful mask wearing, for example), you [should] know what's best for you and how to protect yourself. Use common sense. Don't go where you're not comfortable. They [shouldn't have to] tell you what to do. Got Brains? Get Back to Living onyourterms!
(5) Don't back down on your beliefs. Try to communicate, in a civil and polite manner, your beliefs to friends, family and politicians. Find some common ground to agree on. Can all of you agree on "The Bill of Rights"? But don't try to argue with the mob to put yourself in peril. The twisted minds of a radical mob can't be changed and they get away with violence thanks to tyrannical governments.
Congress will never impose Term Limits on itself but the states can bypass them and have the power, through an amendment to the Constitution, to stop congress members from rotting in office and focusing on their personal agendas and wallets.
Continually communicate your desires and opinions to your local and congressional politicians. Often they don't care and do what they want but don't let them get away with their actions without them knowing they are being monitored and warned. Be their personal gnat or mosquito; the buzzing in their ear that just won't go away.
Run for political office: Take action against out-of-control governments. You don't have to run for governor, congress or president; change can take place at the most basic level of the political spectrum with a minimal amount of time. Start as a Precinct Committeeman or encourage and support others. This country needs HONEST, Godly citizens in political office to remove overreaching and "career" politicians from office.
[Watch this Video]
(9) Learn How to Fight City Hall and Win: Often, individual citizens find themselves overwhelmed by the threat of coercive power and bureaucratic excessiveness. How can one person confront government? It's much easier to simply go passive but don't be intimidated. There are a number of orderly ways to Fight Back and Win:
(10) Take Government to Court: United States constitutional law is the foundation of American society. Federal and state constitutions define the relationship between the branches of government and impact every aspect of life and commerce. From constitutional law we derive our rights and freedoms as citizens and the boundaries of government. If you have an issue that involves your constitutional rights, you will need an attorney who practices in this highly complex and challenging area of law. Volumes have been written by the courts in interpreting what the constitution says and what it means. The clients of constitutional law attorneys include citizens suing the government, bureaucrats, and criminal prisoners.
(11) Don't do business with companies that support mob-related activities and agendas. Buy the things you want from suppliers that are in line with your moral values. With few exceptions, "big corporations" and "big tech" fund and support anti-american-value agendas. With a little research, who they fund can be revealed.
(13) Organize and participate in neighborhood watch and/or state malitia groups. While a single person can effect change, strength in numbers is not just a cliché, it's a fact. Working together for a common cause provides security and power to the cause. Be cautious of "pretenders" in the groups.
(14) Avoid total dependence on technology for communication and information. Think about writing letters, reading books from libraries and subscribing to newspapers and publications.
References: When Technology Fails and Emergency Communications
(15) Educate Our Children at Home or Online: When sending our children to public, government-controlled school is against our beliefs, you can do a much better job with selecting your child's curriculum and content than public school teachers, regardless of your level of education.
(17) Ignore the verbal (or written) bullies: When I had my own company, I received a letter from an attorney threatening to sue me because of something [legal] I did that his client simply didn't like. At first, I was anxious about the letter because I had never been sued in my life. So I consulted my company attorney who simply said "ignore it; if they are serious about suing you, let them take further action. A letter (or threat) is nothing but bait to see if you'll bite. Don't bite." I paid $250 for that advice which you just got for free. I didn't respond to the threatening letter and I never heard from the attorney or his client again. " . . . but Words will never hurt you". I've also been banned by Twitter; no big deal. I'm on 7 other social media platforms. It takes at least two to argue. If you're not part of the argument, the other party ends up talking to them self. If it's a threat of bodily harm, report it to the police for an official report, be alert to suspicious activity and prepare to defend yourself. But, ignore the verbal/written bullies and 99.9999999% of the time, they will go away and try to find a victim that takes their bait.
10 ways to fight back against woke culture Defeating Cancel Culture Is Way Easier Than We Think It Is - it wouldn’t have any teeth if we didn't capitulate Here's One Way to Stop Cancel Culture — Stop Canceling
(18) Do Your Best to Stay Under the Radar: Across the world, our lives are being tracked and monitored as never before. Maybe you want to be off the government grid or, maybe, you just want to have less information out there about yourself for privacy reasons. There are ways you can do this but you may have to give up some "conveniences". Preparation Is Key; while implementing these methods all at once may not be practical, they can be phased in a little at a time. Knowing that it's possible is the first step. For more information on this topic Surviving Martial Law.
Also Read: Ways to Keep Government Out of Your Business
a. Become more self-sufficient.
b. Share less online, and beware of social media
c. Use a P.O. Box as your address
d. Always protect your private data
e. Pay in cash, leave no trail (become unbanked or convert everything to cryptocurrencies)
f. Do business with reputable companies
g. Put tape over your computer's web cam and harden your security cameras
h. Maintain two email addresses; one for personal friends and the 2nd for everyone else
i. Buy, and use, a [cross-cut] paper shredder on all discarded documents and mail
j. Remove your info from the internet
k. Plant trees and shrubs for privacy
l. Use a safe search engine, like DuckDuckGo.com, that doesn't track and record your search activity and IP address
m. Use a VPN (virtual private network service) for any internet connection
n. Clear your cookies and search history before closing any web browser
o. Build a fence, install a gate to deter unwanted visitors
p. Know who your "real friends" are. In every group of relationships, there will be at least one Judas; morally weak, gossip, untrustworthy.
q. Do a background check investigation before making a big personal or business decision.
r. Make your phone number private
s. Know your rights and the Constitution
t. Pay taxes and conduct honest business
u. Take an serious interest in freedom and privacy
How To Disappear Completely – The Great Vanishing Act
(19) Move away from wherever the Mob is entrenched and supported by radical governments. They don't deserve good citizens.
Sometimes "standing up" to the mob means not sitting around while everything burns around you. It's tough to pull up stakes and move away from the familiar. But when the familiar begins to morph into a violent, vile cesspool, it may be time to reconsider why you are hanging around. Anyone who has tried to discuss morality with a radical, realizes they are wasting their breath. The radical has lost all sense of right and wrong. They have no conscience. Wrong possesses them (Ephesians 4:19). Even God has given up on such creatures (Psalm 81:12). It may be time to pull up stakes and seek areas that are nice to live and let the radical-controlled cities and states burn themselves down as they are intent on doing. Just don't be like Lot's Wife (Genesis 19:26) or the people of Noah's day.
Most conservative politicians are worthless to stand against radicals and the liberal ones are probably contributing to liberal agendas. Conservative media outlets just talk, regurgitate, complain and incite but provide little in the way of actions we can take to counteract this new era. Here are other things to consider but the best thing may be to move away from the insanity. But, unless you go completely off-the-grid, Godless governments will find you.